Eric & Kacie's Family Blog
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Preslee's 6 Month Photos
The Little Easter Bunny
Do you like my basket?
Watch me blow bubbles!
I love this skirt - thanks Grandma Pat!
Just hanging out under this comfy blanket from Great Grandma Shirley
The "crying laugh" that I'm known for....
My favorite bear from Tylynn as I look at mommy
This basket is surprisingly comfortable
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(17)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(2)
Smiling Sailor
Preslee's 6 Month Photos
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment