Friday, June 10, 2011


Swinging with Daddy.....weeeeee!

Do you like my pretty picture?

On a carnival ride with my friend Brandt



Aren't we cute?



Mommy's little monkey



I love to slide!




Here I go again!



Driving the boat by myself - I look very serious


Also went for a ride on the teal boat



Bouncing with Daddy




Watching Daddy work in the backyard



Riding my train



Having fun at Aunt Sara's Birthday BBQ



Laughing while Cousin Trevor tickles his Daddy




Jerry, Grandma, & Sara with the babies

Check out the nummy desserts!



Uncle Matt teaching me to play ball





I like playing with trucks!





Had a lot of fun blowing bubbles for the first time!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to swing! Weee!








Wearing my funny glasses & entrenched in TV for a moment





Hiding in a cabinet at Lowes - Gave Mommy & Daddy a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment