Sitting on the tram in Vegas w/ Daddy
I really wanted to play with the buttons on the slot machines!
Fun in the sun in hot steamy Vegas
This was the pool at our hotel
Ready, Set, Go!
Time for a break
Being silly at the sushi restaurant
Chasing ducks at the park
Woooo....I'm dizzy now.
Spending some time with my Great Grandma Ruth & Great Grandpa Hoot
Peek a boo!
I love to rock climb!
Killing some time at a playland while Daddy takes a conference call
Man that sun is bright!
I had the most fun jumping in and out of the water
Taking a refreshment break on this hot, sunny day
I love squishing noses w/ Grandpa!
There's fun animals to crawl on at the Vegas airport
Grabbing a bite at the airport before our flight
Brrrrrrmmmm.....here we go, hang on tight Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment